Web Site Usage Information: We automatically collect IP addresses and web site usage information from you when you visit our Web Sites. This information helps us in evaluating how our visitors use and navigate the Web Sites on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors to each page of the Web Sites, and the length of their visits.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
Special Features: When you use purchase any on our Web Sites, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, address, e-mail address, credit-card number and facts about your interests and similar information. This information will NEVER be shared or sold. This is our commitment to you.
Surveys and Forms: We may conduct occasional online surveys or ask you to fill in forms.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information that you provide us in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information, for example, when you request that additional information be sent to you, we will use your personal information to process your request.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing services or to otherwise contact you.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information only about our user base and usage patterns.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Thank you for your trust in our company. We will work diligently to ensure that we maintain that trust.
Nan Shastry, CEO - Brainy Betty, Inc.
|Microsoft ® PowerPoint, Microsoft ® Word, Microsoft ® Outlook and Microsoft ® Excel are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All content on this site copyright © 2013 Eclipse Digital Imaging - Owner, Brainy Betty, Inc. & its licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.|